We received word yesterday that the adoption is finalized in Liberia!!!! So, now as soon as passports are ready, we are ready to travel!!!! YAY!!!! I am so excited I could burst!!! Patrick and I had a difficult time over vacation, because even though we LOVE spending time with the boys and watching them enjoy DisneyWorld, we kept seeing these little boys and girls running around that reminded us of ours that were not with us. :( And when you have a little girl named Princess, Disney is probably the BEST place to be reminded of her constantly! :) We will feel so much better when they are home with us and we know they are safe...and we can be the ones tucking them into bed at night!
Now, hopefully soon we'll be able to make the travel arrangements. The children will have to be re-adopted in the US so that it is recognized and they are legal citizens...but for now, this was great news!
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment