Saturday, March 1, 2008

And it just keeps snowing...




Complete and absolute boredom and "snow fever" have driven my children into some strange circumstances! (Remember, we live a half an hour from any stype of civilization...and when there's 8 inches of snow on the ground- well, we're not going anywhere!)

So...Ryan created his "Lost Boys" costume and looted our house for treasure...and Jack Matthew found this interesting ensemble when I cleaned out the closets.

Princess had the tooth fairy come to visit her last night after having a tooth pulled at the dentist. She told me when she woke this morning that she also dreamed that we traveled to Africa to celebrate Jack Matthew's birthday! Oh, and she also dreamed that we were rich. In her words, "Not rich like us, rich like Daddy Warbucks!" Priceless.

1 comment:

arod said...

Aw-man, what I wouldn't pay to see those two around snow ...priceless. Tell the 'Auntie Amy says hello!' and that I miss seeing their faces!