
First, Jordan was going to Kenya. Never mind- civil war brewing. Next, Ecuador. Jordan was not as thrilled with this destination, but was still agreeable. Now, Leaders Today is offering a trip to Tanzania, and Jordan is much happier! They've changed his destination, so Jordan will be traveling as an O Ambassador for a leadership conference in Tanzania from early June to early July. We'll miss him terribly, but know in our hearts that this will be the experience of a lifetime...and a lifechanging experience. Of course, it's not Liberia...but it IS Africa! :) Obviously, I am thrilled for him, but also anxious and nervous...and a tad bit JEALOUS! As much as I wanted to leave Liberia, I now long to go back...a friend told me, "You can leave Africa, but Africa never leaves you." I can only hope and pray for the same for Jordan. Please keep him in your prayers.
1 comment:
Heather,
Lorea and I spent 8 days in Tanzania in 2005 VERY safe not at all like Liberia. Tell Jordan he will love it!
Post a Comment