Thursday, December 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Pasquinelli Family's continuing saga of life with their newly adopted youngest children, Princess and Jack Matthew, from Liberia, West Africa. All in all, we are doing FINE-O and tryin' small!
4 comments:
Oh my! Yes, that first picture is the very reason why I spent ALL day yesterday cleaning. Well, cleaning / reorganizing the kids rooms. Thank God for consignment stores where I can sell my kids' stuff. . oh yeah, and thank God for kids little enough to not ask for the money! ha ha!
Brandi
Wait, you do know that I mean sell their old stuff so their new stuff has a place in their room. I reread my comment and it kinda sounded like I like my kids getting Christmas presents b/c I could sell the stuff!
Brandi
Glad I'm not the only one with a tornado in the house! Kids are adorable.
It's been nearly a week and mine is still a mess! Looks totally fun though!
Valerie
Post a Comment