Thursday, August 2, 2007

We have VISAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We were approved for Visas today and pick them up tomorrow!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! We're flying home Sunday...be there Monday!

More later...

4 comments:

~rAqUeL~ said...

hey mrs p...
I am soo glad to hear that yer visas were approved.....and I can not wait till hear bout yer whole trip...I want to meet yer kids sooo bad.... sarrahs comin home tomorrow...and i pray for safe travels for u on sunday.....YAY!!!! well ttul....
love you!!!
~Rachel~

Valerie said...

Heather,

GREAT NEWS! TELL JUNIOR I'M COMING FOR HIM NEXT WEEK!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!

Valerie

JLMShad said...

Hello Heather,Jackie,Princess and Matthew,

Have caught up on your blogs...keeping you all in thought and prayer. I hope your return journey will be a good one. I hope Patrick and the boys are holding up well also. I know your reunion will be a joyous one. :-)

JLM

simeonshope said...

PRAISE THE LORD!!!! We have been praying, I cannot imagine the first few days and all the changes in the plans...but as you know God always takes care of His children:) May Jesus continue to care for you and provide you with amazing encounters in your last days of this "first" trip to Liberia. Love you guys:)

Rob and Lindsey and Musick