Thursday, August 9, 2007

We're BAAAAAACK!!!!



Everyone, we're home and doing well. I'll update this later to include more details and photos about our trip, but right now our Internet is down and we're using dial-up. The tech is supposed to be out soon, so we can continue letting you know of our adventures!

Princess, Matthew, and the boys are doing wonderfully and everyone has "meshed" well!

Thank you all for your support!

3 comments:

Richardson Family said...

Fabulous! We're anxious to hear everything. So glad you are home safe and sound.
Sue

~rAqUeL~ said...

hey Mrs P.,
I'm happy you guys made it home safe!!! Btw... if u didn't get my email yet... Sarrah and Adam are now engaged...YAY!!! oh and btw again on monday my g'ma was in the hospital having MANY miny strokes... but is home now... thankfully... God answers prayer!!! And yes I actually got the courage to go in and see her... cause I absolutly HATE hospitals... which u knew that... too many memories of them unfortunatly... but she's doing better... =) ... I cannot wait to hear about all the stories!!! Drop me an email sometime!!! Talk to you later!!! Love && Hugs,
~Rachel~

Jocelyn said...

I'm so happy you made it home safe and sound. It looks like you had a very typical AFAA experience. I'm so sorry for that.

-Jocelyn