Thursday, July 12, 2007

Houston...WE HAVE PASSPORTS!!!!!!!!!

What a wonderful day! We finished, well kind of, finished the construction on the house. (We now have to finish the drywall and painting!!! YUCK!!!) My Aunt Cheryl and cousin Jenny stopped by to talk with us about Jenny's upcoming wedding this fall, which Princess will be a flowergirl in, and then we went out to dinner with our wonderful friends, Rob and Lindsey Musick (check out their site on our link for news on their upcoming mission to India.) Lindsey is due with their first baby in September and looked fantastic and glowing!!! We are so happy for them!!! After dinner, as we left, Rob said, "We will keep praying for your passports" and I said, "Good. We need the prayers!" Well, when we returned home, I checked our email and received the news that the children's passports had been issued!!!!!! All is ready for our arrival now...

Now, you would think that would alleviate my insomnia; however, it is now nearly midnight and I am so excited about the passports THAT I CAN'T SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!

Back to the prayers...

No comments: