Saturday, July 28, 2007

A new day...and I FEEL GOOD!!!!

I'm good now...much better. We ran into Lauren last night at the hotel restaurant...she was with her new hubby and friends and they all sat and talked for a long time. She hooked us up with someone to drive us around and show us the city, and we can contact her now...so that's great. She made us feel lots better and she'll be in Gbargna when we are. Jackson arranged for a driver to take us out so we should be AOK!!!

Matthew fell out of bed last night...he sleeps with your mom and Princess sleeps with me. He fell HARD onto the concrete and made a huge thump...he slept through it!!!! Your mom and I laughed so hard we were ready to pee our pants...literally! :) He is hysterical...and Lauren told me that Princess can balance entire jugs of water on her head, so she'll helpful at the barn! LOL!!! She's very sweet and very eager to come home with us...she also cannot wait to meet you and the boys...and go to school!!!! They went with Jessie from AFAA this morning for their exit physical and didn't want to leave, but we assured them that they were coming back!

2 comments:

Sue Doherty said...

Heather;
What a trip already! We know the feeling at the AFAA house, your kids are beautiful!
Sue

Troy said...

Hi mom,

I just wanted to say Hi, I hope your trip in Africa is going good, I can't wait till you get home, have a safe trip, I love ya!

Love,
Ryan